Online Learning At Your Time, At Your Own Pace
Are you interested in upgrading your job skills, learning to use a new computer program, catching up on your high school credits, or taking college accredited courses? If yes, then, UFCW Canada’s WebCampus might be for you.
WebCampus is a FREE online education and training resource which offers 150+ courses for members and their families. Members will be able to get take college-accredited courses and receive recognition through Conestoga College, Athabasca University and Brock University.
You can learn from the comfort of your home, or anywhere you have access to the internet (i.e. library, friend’s home). Real-time conversations and other participants may be available to enhance your online learning experience.
UFCW Canada offers a wide diversity of courses to meet the needs of our members and their families. Here are some of the many courses available:
- Digital Photography 101
- Employment Strategies
- Financial Basics for Non Financial People
- Stress Awareness (Part 1 & 2)
- Interior Design & Decorating
- Fashion Basics: Body Shapes and Dressing Them Best
- Gardening Foundations
- Developing Sales Sikills
- Food Safety: The Next Step
- Safe Food Handling
- Health and Safety in the Food & Retail Sector- Part 1 & 2
- Being Inclusive: LGBTQ
- Introduction to Canadian Politics
- Labour History- Part 1 & 2
- Influencing Democracy- Make Your Voice Heard!
- Hours of Work
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Stress in the Workplace
- WHMIS Our Right to Know
- Work Design
- Excel in the Cloud- New
- Word in the Cloud- New
- ABCS of Computing
- Design Your Own Webpage & Blog
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Word 2007